Shredded Bbq BeefFrom bozwa 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place London Broil in crock pot and cook on low for 24 hours (I know this sounds like a long time, but mine came out perfect)
- Shred beef and put into sauce pan or dutch oven.
- Add bottle of BBQ sauce and seasonings and turn burner to medium heat to begin heating through.
- While the beef and sauce is heating, slice and saute the onion until soft.
- Add onion to beef mixture.
- Continue to heat through until hot and flavors are blended.
- Serve on hamburger buns.