Marinated Feta CheeseFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 12 ounces feta cheese shopping list
- 6 large garlic cloves peeled shopping list
- 10 large sprigs fresh parsley shopping list
- 10 large leaves fresh basil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano shopping list
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- Cut feta cheese into 1/2" cubes. shopping list
How to make it
- Place cheese into plastic container.
- In food processor finely chop parsley, basil and oregano.
- With machine running drop garlic cloves through feed tube.
- Continue processing until garlic and herbs are finely chopped stopping to scrape sides.
- Carefully mix garlic herb mixture with feta cheese coating cheese well.
- Pour enough olive oil into dish to completely cover cheese mixture.
- Marinate 24 hours for up to one week and serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!