Korean BBQ Style Pork amp BroccoliFrom koomalootz 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 lb pork fillet cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chilli powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Package Mixed Chinese vegetables (or veggies of choice ) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl mix pork strips, garlic, chilli, sugar, juice, & soy sauce.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- in a pan add vegetable oil, & pork ( including marinade )
- Saute until pork is cooked through
- Add Vegetables and saute until vegetables have softened
- Serve with steamed rice
The Cookkoomalootz Sault Ste Marie, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!