Easy Yummy CheesecakeFrom jlv1023 6 years ago
How to make it
- Whip heavy cream and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese with sugar and 1 tbsp vanilla ( I also use a few drops of raspberry liquor).
- Fold cream cheese mixture into heavy chream
- Apply lady fingers to side of spring form pan and to bottom.
- Spoon some of the comstock to bottom and then spread also along sides.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese mixture.
- Put holes into cheese mixture and add warmed up raspberry preserve and swirl.
- Add another layer of lady fingers and spread more comstock , then add the balance of cheese mixture, repeat raspberry preserve into holes & swirl,
- Save the of the Comstock for topping.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve spread balance of Comstock over top for presentation. Decorate with fresh raspberries.