Red Lobsters Sun Dried Tomato Tilapia In A BagFrom cookinliv 8 years ago
- 8 Sheets of parchment paper shopping list
- 8 c. fresh spinach, washed and dried shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray fat-free shopping list
- 1 c. carrots, shredded or matchstick cut shopping list
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 8 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato vinaigrette salad dressing, fat-free shopping list
- All –purpose salt Free seasoning, to taste shopping list
- 4 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 4 ea 8-10 oz pieces of Tilapia, skin off shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray each sheet of parchment paper lightly with Non-stick Cooking Spray on top side only.
- Place ¼ Spinach in the center of each of 4 of the parchment paper pieces; add ¼ of the Carrots and ¼ of the Red Pepper slices to each stack.
- Top each Spinach and Vegetable stack with 1 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
- Place one piece of Tilapia on top of the Spinach and Vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Salt Free Seasoning and top with 1 Tbsp chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes and 1 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
- Place one sheet of the parchment, sprayed side down on top of each piece of the tilapia.
- Crimp the two sheets of parchment paper like a piecrust until the bottom and the top are completely sealed.
- Place the bags of tilapia onto a cookie sheet and cook in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees.
- Place the bag onto a plate and slice the parchment open at the table to enjoy.
The Cookcookinliv Oshkosh, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!