Lima-Cheese BakeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pour boiling water over one 10-ounce package frozen limas; break apart; drain.
- Blend one 11-ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup and 1/2 cup milk; add limas, 3/4 cup sliced celery, and 1/3 cup snipped parsley.
- Stir in half of one 3 1/2-ounce can French-fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees fo 35 minutes.
- Trim with remaining onions; bake 10 minutes.
- Serves 6.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
another good one!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it