Chicken Breasts with Roasted Poblano SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cooked and kept warm shopping list
- 2 large poblano peppers roasted and deveined shopping list
- 12 ounces evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Place milk, peppers, garlic and bouillon in blender then cover and blend to smooth sauce.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat then stir in flour.
- Stir constantly until smooth then gradually stir in poblano mixture.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until it comes just to a boil and thickens.
- Place chicken on a serving platter and spoon sauce over chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!