Veal Scallopini With Tomato Caper SauceFrom martinf1 5 years ago
- Sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine 50ml shopping list
- 3 chopped plum tomatoes shopping list
- 3 anchovies, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon capers 15ml shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter 15ml shopping list
- veal shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 25ml shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter 25ml shopping list
- 8 slices veal scallopini shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- ½ cup flour seasoned with salt and pepper 125ml shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley 25ml shopping list
How to make it
- Add wine, tomatoes and anchovies to a pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 -8 minutes or until thickened.
- The anchovies will have practically disappeared by this point.
- Stir capers and butter into sauce and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Season scallopini with salt and pepper.
- Dip scallopini into flour and shake off excess.
- Place in skillet and working in batches as necessary, cook about 30 seconds a side or until browned.
- Remove to a platter.
- Place scallopini on serving dishes and pour over sauce
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
The Cookmartinf1 Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!