Broccoli Casserole 111From blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup rich round crackers, crushed (about 10) shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan melt butter; blend in flour and cheeses.
- Add milk; cook and stir till mixture boils.
- Stir in broccoli.
- Place in a 1 quart casserole; top with cracker crumbes.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) for 30 minutes.
- Serves 8 to 10.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
You got me at the blu cheese... Love that stuff...Going to have to try this one for sure...sounds delicious....Thanks Blue..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it