Quick Breakfast RollsFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided shopping list
- 1 ripe, large Dole banana, peeled, chopped shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerator crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Combine almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, in small bowl. Spray muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place 1 teaspoon margarine and 1 tablespoon sugar mixture in each prepared muffin cup.
- Add banana to remaining sugar mixture.
- Unroll crescent dough from package and pinch seams together. Spread banana mixture over dough.
- Roll up from long side.
- Cut into 12 pieces and place each spiral in muffin cup.
- Bake at 375 F. 20 to 25 minutes.
- Loosen edges; invert pan onto serving plate.
- Serve while warm.
- Serve with fresh fruit orange wedges, grapes and strawberries, if desired.