Autumn Pork ChopsFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 pork chops, 3/4" thick shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of celery or 98% Fat Free cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple juice or water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons spicy-brown mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- Generous dash pepper shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add pork chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve with noodles.