Tantalizing Plum Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 thick loin pork chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 jar baby food plums with tapioca shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind grated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup port wine shopping list
How to make it
- Season chops with salt, pepper and sugar then dredge with flower and brown in butter.
- Combine plums, lemon rind, cinnamon, cloves and port and mix well.
- Transfer chops to shallow baking dish and cover with plum sauce.
- Bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours basting occasionally.