Corries Kentucky Pie Courtesy Paula DeenFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels, melted shopping list
- 1 cup sifted self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 (9-inch) deep dish unbaked pie shells or 3 (9-inch) unbaked regular pie shells shopping list
- ice cream, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and melted chocolate in large bowl.
- Add flour and mix well, stirring in remaining ingredients except for pie shells.
- Bake 30 -40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
- Freezes well!!