Tea Time snacksFrom cherryflower70 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour and baking soda, baking powder and salt together in a mixing bowl,
- Add oil or ghee and mix properly until mixture resembles the bread breadcrumbs.
- Add chilli powder, nigella seeds.
- Make a soft dough adding water.
- Knead for some time.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface to a uniformly thick flat bread.
- cut rolled out dough longitudinally with a knife into 1 inch strips.
- Cut strips diagonally to make diamond or a rectangular shapes.
- take a deep fry pan with oil and heat.
- Fry the diamond squares in oil in batch wise till crispy and golden brown.
- Drain well with a slotted spoon on a kitchen paper
- Let it cool and can be store in a airtight container