Lemon Chicken SaladFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest (I use more!) shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken. diced shopping list
- 1 cup red grapes, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup snow peas, cut into thirds shopping list
- Thinly sliced red onion (I sometimes cut the slices in half) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Mix together well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well to combine.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or a croissant.