BUTTERMILK CORNMEAL MUFFINS WITH WISCONSIN PEPPER JACK CHEESEFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- Non stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- l egg shopping list
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Wisconsin pepper Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and baking soda; mix well. In medium bowl, combine butter, egg, buttermilk and cheese; blend well. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in buttermilk mixture. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened; batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling each 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.