Chocolate Chip Orange DelightsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange flavoring shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried grated orange peel shopping list
- 3 cups thick old fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Soften butter then add to sugars and beat together until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and orange flavoring.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and grated orange peel then mix well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips then drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes then cool on cookie sheet 1 minute then place on paper towel to cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!