Minute Rice PuddingFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 5 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups Minute Rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (or more!) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Bring to a boil the milk, rice, sugar, salt, butter, nutmeg, vanilla extract and raisins (If desired).
- Stir often.
- Beat together the 2 eggs and the 2 tablespoons milk.
- Slowly add the egg mixture to the rice, whicking constantly and rapidly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into serving or individual dishes.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.