Crockpot Spinach Artichoke DipFrom bozwa 6 years ago
- 8 oz neufchatel cheese (I used cream cheese) shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise (I used regular mayo) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fat-free skim milk (I used 2%) shopping list
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts, without oil, chopped shopping list
- 5 oz chopped frozen spinach shopping list
- 8 Tbsp parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp table salt (I used seasoned salt) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add mozzarella and place in 1.5 quart crock pot. Cover and cook 2 hours. Serve with chips and crackers.
- **I doubled the recipe and put into a 3-qt crock and cooked on high or you can do it on low for 4 hours.