Baked Tofu BurgersFrom aluminum_chef 5 years ago
- 12-ounce package firm tofu shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 small-medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 portabello mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 2-5 garlic cloves, chopped (according to taste) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese (mozzarella or cheddar can be substituted if desired) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop or crumble the tofu into very small pieces
- Heat olive oil in small skillet. Lightly saute onion, portabello mushrooms and half the chopped garlic.
- Place mixture in a medium bowl and add chopped/crumbled tofu.
- Mix in egg, cheese, dried basil, remaining garlic and salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Drop tofu mixture onto greased or non-stick baking sheet in 6 portions. Flatten with spatula to form patties.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Top with your favorite toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookaluminum_chef Montreal, CA
The Rating4 people
Very nice!! A 55555! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I gotta try this! Thanks for sharing Chef!jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it