Gluten Free Bread in a CrockpotFrom yardsailor 6 years ago
How to make it
- The Directions.
- --prepare dough according to the instructions on the box for oven-method.
- (I always use hot water with GF baking. The boxes say luke-warm, but I use hot.)
- --spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, dump in batter
- --put the loaf pan into a 6qt oval crockpot--you don't need to wait for rising time, it will rise in the crock
- --prop the lid ajar with a chopstick or spoon
- --cover and cook on high for 2-5 hours. This loaf was done right around 3 3/4 hours.
- --remove from pan; let cool before slicing
- I found this recipe on a crockpot cooking blog, plan to try it today, sounds simple and I imagine any GF bread mix would work.