Stuffed Bell Peppers on Hottest DayFrom ttaaccoo 8 years ago
- 10 small green peppers shopping list
- 3 T. oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 lb. ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw rice, washed shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, fork beaten shopping list
- 2 small cans tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Wash peppers, cut off tops, remove seeds and scrape with a spoon.
- Brown minced onion in oil, pour into bowl, and add all ingredients except tomato sauce and bells. Mix well. Fill each pepper almost to the top with the miture. Place peppers into deep pot. Pour on tomato sauce and enough water to cover all the peppers. Simmer for about an hour, until rice is cooked.