Lotta Chocolate Mini Cookie CupsFrom m11andrade 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 72 candied cherries, pecan or walnut halves, chocolate stars, etc.. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place mini paper baking cups in mini muffin pan cups (OR use mini foil muffin cups if you don’t have mini muffin pans).
- In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until smooth (You can melt this in the microwave!); cool 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat melted chocolate , sugar, 1 cup flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and eggs with mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until well blended. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup flour and the chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons into prepared cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are slightly firm (centers should be slightly soft).
- Immediately top each with cherry, pecan or walnut half or chocolate, pressing slightly.