Low Fat Chicken EnchiladasFrom cjbarash 5 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup picante sauce (I like the Pace brand) shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack, or any sort of shredded mexican cheese blend (plus a little extra for the top). I use the Weight Watchers Mexican blend shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (6"), warmed shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and 1/2 cup cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the warmed tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside down in an 11 x 8 shallow baking dish.
- Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle top with a little extra cheese.
- Place back in oven just until cheese melts.
- Top with the tomato and onion.