Wild Rice With Slivered AlmondsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 cup wild rice uncooked shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine broth, soy sauce, thyme and 1 teaspoon oil in a heavy saucepan then bring to a boil.
- Gradually add rice stirring constantly then cover and reduce heat to low then simmer 65 minutes.
- Set rice aside then sauté onion and celery in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
- Add to rice and almonds then toss and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!