Sweet Potato Corn SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup peanuts shopping list
- Chopped fresh cilantro or basil shopping list
- Slices of lime shopping list
How to make it
- In soup pot sauté onion, garlic, salt and curry powder in heated oil for 7 minutes.
- Add sweet potato, corn and water then simmer 20 minutes.
- Puree half of mixture with peanuts in blender and return to pot to heat through.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and slices of lime.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!