Pizza Dip From Kraft FoodsFrom annieamie 6 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and seasoning with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the pizza sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted.
- If you have over four teens or men ready to eat this dish, I highly suggest making more than one recipe! And Triscuit crackers are great with this dip! So are toasted pita chips!!!
- For a nice presentation, add some drained black olives around the edge of the dip.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
wow tastey recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Party Food316 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Family Favorites140 members
Halloween Treats36 members
Fun Food For Kids58 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers186 members