Sweet Potato PizzaFrom zoetheunicorn 4 years ago
- ** quantities not included, its a pizza, just do what you want, dig? ** shopping list
- Pizza base (i have a good recipe...see my page) shopping list
- sweet potato, thinly sliced shopping list
- hummus dip shopping list
- brown onion, chopped shopping list
- garlic, minced shopping list
- diced bacon *optional* shopping list
- roasted red capsicum/bell pepper (the kind you can buy in a jar), drained on paper towel, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- Sundried tomatoes shopping list
- sliced black olives shopping list
- fetta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- small amount of grated cheese shopping list
- dried oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Place sliced sweet potato and a splash of water in a small microwave dish (with a lid) and zap for a minute or two, so its *just* soft. Set aside.
- sautee onion, garlic and bacon a few minutes in a small saucepan. (not long, just a minute or so). Set aside.
- Spread the pizza base with hummus dip, arrange slices of sweet potato, sprinkle the onion mixture, top with all the other veggies etc etc.....gosh who doesnt know how to make a pizza? duhh.....
- Crumble fetta on top, and extra grated cheese if you want, sprinkle with oregano and bake at 220 celcius for 15 minutes.
The Cookzoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!