Vermicelli Pasta With Sausage and SpinachFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage cut into 1/2" slices shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 2 cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 8 ounces vermicelli pasta broken in half shopping list
- 20 ounces fresh spinach coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium high heat.
- Add sausage and cook 4 minutes turning as it browns.
- Add onions and garlic then cook 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add broth and water to pot then cover and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in spinach and pepper then cook 3 minutes more.
- Stir in cream then serve immediately.