Multigrain WafflesFrom mstrcook 7 years ago
- 1/2 c unbleached white flour shopping list
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 c corn Meal shopping list
- 1/4 c 5 grain rolled cereal or oats shopping list
- 1 t baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbl brown sugar shopping list
- 6 Tbl Melted butter shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the dry ingredients first
- Mix together the wet ingredients then add to the dry ingredients
- Let this mixture sit for 10 - 15 minutes at least, it will soften the grains and give you a finer textured waffle
- Warm up the waffle iron, I suggest a Non-Belgian type for this recipe
- Ladle the waffle batter into the center of the waffle iron.
- I used a heart shaped waffle iron and almost a full ladle was perfect, about a 1/3 of a cup. Adjust accordingly for your waffle iron.
The Cookmstrcook Mesa, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!