Chocolate Walnut PieFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted & cooled to room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 tube Crescent Type rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until foamy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in flour, sugar and brown sugar until well blended.
- Beat in melted butter
- Stir in Chocolate chips and walnuts
- Unroll crescents. Don't separate. (you can also use the new single sheet crescents for this).
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Press any seams to seal.
- Pour filling over crust
- Bake 1 hr.
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!