Broccoli CasseroleFrom mego1977 5 years ago
- 2 cups Minute Rice cooked shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 pkgs. frozen broccoli, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushrrom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy skillet, saute' onion, peppers, and celery in butter until tender. Combine rice, sauteed vegetables, broccoli, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and sups. Transfer to a cgreased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min, or until hot and bubbly. Take of cover, top with remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese, and bake about 5 minutes longer, until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted.