Queso Cocinar or Baked CheeseFrom pixiegirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Finely grate the cheese onto the parchment paper. The piles of cheese should be no more than 3-4 inches in diameter. Space them out evenly.
- Sprinkle your favorite seasoning over the cheese. My favorites are listed above.
- Bake the cheese for 3-5 minutes. DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE OVEN! Watch the cheese closely, and pull it out as the edges begin to brown.
- Let the cheese cool slightly
- You can let the cheese cool into flat, round shapes, or you can drape them over cups to create bowels, or over a cookie sheet's edge to create a taco shape.
- They make great appetizers when topped with dip.