Butterscotch Pecan CookiesFrom cardinal54 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of the oven; spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl add half the cake mix, melted butter, and eggs; blend with an electric mixer on med-high speed, 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining cake mix and chips with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans onto cookie tops; gently press nuts into dough.
- Bake 9-12 minutes until set at edges and just barely set at center when lightly touched.
- Cool 1 minute on sheets; transfer to wire racks with metal spatula and cool completely.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating5 people
sounds soo good love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Another great recipe to add to my xmas platter! Keep 'em coming Cardinal!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Very good recipe. Great post!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!