Egg Plant ScrambleFrom bigstmpr 5 years ago
- OLIVE OIL- AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE. shopping list
- 1-egg PLANT CUT INTO SM. SQUARE PIECES. shopping list
- 6-SAUAGES CUT UP- PRECOOKED shopping list
- A FEW SHAKES OF THE BOTTLE OF DRIED ONION OR (green onions CUT UP SMALL) shopping list
- salt AND PEPPER- AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE. shopping list
- 6 eggs BEATEN AND SET ASIDE. shopping list
- parmesan cheese - ADD AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE. shopping list
How to make it
- WASH AND CUT UP EGG PLANT. SET A SIDE
- CUT UP PRECOOKED SAUAGE INTO BITE SIZE PIECES
- CUT UP ONIONS ABOUT 6 GREEN OR A FEW SHAKES OF DRIED ONION FLAKES.
- SALT AND PEPPER ADD AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE.
- BEAT UP 6 EGGS TILL WELL MIXED AND SET ASIDE.
- TAKE THE ABOVE INGREDIENTS, ALL BUT THE EGGS AND PLACE INTO A SKILLET ADD OLIVE OIL, SALT AND PEPPER AND FRY. COVER ,BUT LEAVE THE LID WHERE IT CAN VENT THE STEAM SO THE EGG PLANT DOESNT GET SOGGY. JUST BEFORE THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF COOKING ADD THE EGGS AND SCRAMBLE TILL DONE. DISH UP THE EGG PLANT AND SPRINKLE AS MUCH PARMESAN CHEESE ON THE TOP AS YOU LIKE.
- IT WILL FRY UP LIKE FRIED POTATOES. AND WILL BROWN.
- DONT OVER COOK THE EGG PLANT.
The Cookbigstmpr Edgewood, WA
The Rating1 people
This eggplant-sausage combination sounds delicious. I like the idea of replacing potatoes, which I eat too much of in general. I LOVE that this recipe permits me to use "as much as you like." I'm going to have fun with this one!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it