Ice cream Cone CupcakesFrom spoil_me2 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cones in cups of muffin pan
- using an electric mixer, beat cake mix with cottage cheese, oil and egg substitute, beating according to package instructions
- pour enough batter in each cone to fill it 1/2 full
- Bake in center of oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- remove from oven and sprinkle wach cone cupcake with sprinkles.
- Let Cool
- Great for letting kids help out
- Personal Note: I plan to exchange the cottage cheese for silken tofu.