Pepper Cheese Stuffed BurgersFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Divide ground beef into 8 equal portions then shape each into 4” diameter patties.
- Place equal amount of cheese in center of 4 patties then top with remaining patties.
- Press edges together to seal securely then place patties on grid over medium coals.
- Grill 10 minutes or to desired doneness turning once then season with salt and pepper.
- Toast buns on grill 1 minute then arrange 1 lettuce leaf on each bun bottom.
- Top each with 1 burger and 1 tomato slice then cover with bun tops.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!