Chop SueyFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground turkey (can use ground beef or ground pork) shopping list
- 2 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2 cups water, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chop suey vegetables, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- hot cooked rice shopping list
- chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat. Drain.
- Dissolve bouillon in 1 ½ cups boiling water.
- Add to skillet with meat.
- Combine ½ cup cold water with cornstarch. Sir into meat mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- Add drained chop suey vegetables and soy sauce.
- Stir and cook until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!