Blue Cheese Date WrapsFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each bacon strip into thirds.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon in batches over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to drain; keep warm.
- Carefully cut a slit in the center of each date; fill with blue cheese.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each stuffed date; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Easy and delicious! I love stuffed dates, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it