Easy CROCKPOT MEATLOAFFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 slices bread shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef or ground chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped small shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz.) whole tomatoes, or use some fresh chopped tomatoes and some fresh slice onions shopping list
How to make it
- Place the milk and the bread in a large bowl, and let stand until the
- bread has adsorbed all the milk- just a few minutes
- Break up the bread into small pieces.
- Add the ground beed to the bread mix until well mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes.
- Shape into a round size and place in the slow cooker.
- Drain the tomatoes, and place them on the meat.
- Or cover with fresh tomatoes and onions
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 7 hours.
- Before serving, uncover to High, and cook off some of the sauce if desired
- It should be thick, not thin or too runny
- If thin, I just thicken a bit with a little gravy flour or a bit of tomato paste and correct seasonings if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Simple, easy and so delicious!! I have made this several times and the family loves it!! Thanks for a great post!! You get my "5"!!!mkm114 in Springdale loved it
This looks divine. I am going to add a pinch of McCormick's curry blend for just a little zing. Thanks for posting!!teapotrose in loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Crock Potslow Cooker199 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Slow Cookers Unite48 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
Crock Pot Cooking68 members