Easy CROCKPOT MEATLOAFFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 slices bread shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef or ground chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped small shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz.) whole tomatoes, or use some fresh chopped tomatoes and some fresh slice onions shopping list
How to make it
- Place the milk and the bread in a large bowl, and let stand until the
- bread has adsorbed all the milk- just a few minutes
- Break up the bread into small pieces.
- Add the ground beed to the bread mix until well mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes.
- Shape into a round size and place in the slow cooker.
- Drain the tomatoes, and place them on the meat.
- Or cover with fresh tomatoes and onions
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 7 hours.
- Before serving, uncover to High, and cook off some of the sauce if desired
- It should be thick, not thin or too runny
- If thin, I just thicken a bit with a little gravy flour or a bit of tomato paste and correct seasonings if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
This looks divine. I am going to add a pinch of McCormick's curry blend for just a little zing. Thanks for posting!!teapotrose in loved it
Simple, easy and so delicious!! I have made this several times and the family loves it!! Thanks for a great post!! You get my "5"!!!mkm114 in Springdale loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Crock Potslow Cooker199 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Slow Cookers Unite48 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
Crock Pot Cooking68 members