Slightly Spicey Bean DipFrom lissaloo2 7 years ago
- 2- 16 oz cans refried beans shopping list
- 1/2 pkg ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1-9oz can Fritos jalapeno Chedder chip Dip shopping list
- 1c. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2lb Cooked Lean Ground Burger shopping list
- 1 can sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 small diced tomato shopping list
- 1T. minced cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Place Beans, Ranch Mix, Chedder Dip, and sour cream in a glass bowl.
- Stir well, place in the microwave, cook 3 min. Stir well and return to microwave for an additional 3 min. Until dip is bubbly. Stir in the cooked Beef.
- Mix well then spread into a warmed 8x8 dish, sprinkle the Olives, Tomato, & Cilantro over top and serve with your favorite chips.
The Cooklissaloo2 Missoula, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!