Taffy Apple PizzaFrom froggystyle 5 years ago
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 med. granny smith apples shopping list
- 1/4 caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Place sugar cookie dough on a 14 inch round baking stone. Roll out to approx. a 1/4" thick. Bake at 375 for 25- 30 min, or until golden brown. Let cool 10 min. loosen from stone. Cool another 20 min.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. Spread over cookie.
- Slice apples, spread over cream mix.
- Drizzle caramel over apples. Top with nuts. Cut and enjoy.