Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom candymonkies 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1sp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp powdered ginger shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups quick rolled oats shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices. Mix until combined.
- Add oats, and chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoon about 1 1/2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are pale and soft.
- They may look a little underdone, but will firm up as they cool.
The Cookcandymonkies Washington, DC
The Rating1 people
Sounds fantastic and tis the season for lots of baking. I'll be making these this week as we love the combination of oatmeal and chocolate chips. Thanks for a great post. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!