Corned Beef StewFrom wolf_maiden 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the potatoes and cut into even chunks. Place potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to just cover the potatoes before lighting stove and begin heating the mixture.
- Peel the carrots and chop into thick chunks. Add the carrots to the mixture.
- Chop the onion and add to the pan.
- Cut the corned beef into small cubes and add to the pan. Stirr the mixture and boil until the potato is soft but not mushy. (usually takes about 45 mins).
- Spoon into dishes and serve piping hot.
The Cookwolf_maiden Preston, GB
The Rating4 people
as soon as i saw this recipe, I got up and made it. Easy and yummy! thanks! :Diloveellendegeneres in Manila loved it
5 forks. Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds like comfort food to me. Great post. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!