Corned Beef StewFrom wolf_maiden 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the potatoes and cut into even chunks. Place potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to just cover the potatoes before lighting stove and begin heating the mixture.
- Peel the carrots and chop into thick chunks. Add the carrots to the mixture.
- Chop the onion and add to the pan.
- Cut the corned beef into small cubes and add to the pan. Stirr the mixture and boil until the potato is soft but not mushy. (usually takes about 45 mins).
- Spoon into dishes and serve piping hot.
The Cookwolf_maiden Preston, GB
The Rating4 people
Have made this its awsome recipe thanks high5 Also to go with it homemade cornbread yummymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds like comfort food to me. Great post. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
5 forks. Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!