Party Cheese StrawsFrom athomebaker 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. LIne two baking sheets with parchment paper. Thaw frozen puff pastry dough 15-20 mins. Unroll puff pastry sheet onto lightly floured work surface.
- Divide pastry sheet into three strips evenly. Beat eggwhite and water in a shallow dish. Sprinkle Parmesan on another work surface.
- Dip each pastry strip in the eggwhite mixture to coat both sides of each strip, then press both sides of each strip firmly onto the Parmesan to coat as thickly as possible.
- Cut each strip crosswise with a straight-edged knife into 1/4 inch strips and place 1/2 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until golden and crisp, 8-10 minutes. Slide the parchment paper with baked straws onto cooling rack,allow to cool.