Noodles in sateh sauceFrom migobgr 6 years ago
- 1 packing wok noodles. shopping list
- 400 gr chicken filet cut in 2 cm cubes shopping list
- 1 small paksoi. shopping list
- 200 gr small mushrooms (halved). shopping list
- 3 tbs aromatic oil but olive oil will do too. shopping list
- 4 tbs cashew nuts crumbled. shopping list
- 1/2 c peanut sauce (= sateh sauce). shopping list
- 1/2 onion chopped. shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped. shopping list
- 3 tbs celery leaves chopped. shopping list
- 1 ts sambal optionnal shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles following the instructions on the packing.
- Drain and rinse under cold streaming water and drain again, set aside.
- Cut packsoi in small strips.
- Heat your wok or big frying pan on high, add oil and stirr/fry the onions for 5 min on low heat, add garlic and cook another 5 min, add chicken and stir/fry on medium to high heat for 8 min, add sateh sauce.
- Add paksoi and mushrooms and cook 5 min more, now add noodles and cook till warm, if you like it hot add sambal.
- Put in 4 bowls top with celery and cashew nuts, serve warm.
- Accompany with pawn/shrimp crackers and cold beer.