Roasted Side Dish VeggiesFrom eyecook 7 years ago
- 1 sweet potato - sliced into 1 inch wedges shopping list
- 3 carrots - sliced into 1/2 inch slices shopping list
- 1 apple - cored and sliced shopping list
- 2 parsnips - peeled and sliced into 1/2 slices shopping list
- 2 TBSPs salted butter OR 2 TBSP butter and a pinch of salt shopping list
- NOTE I didn't peel the veggies or the apple as they were organic. If using conventional produce please scrub well or peel. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly butter a 9 inch square pan and add all the vegetables and the apple
- Dab remaining butter over everything and salt lightly
- Cover with aluminum foil, put in oven for 35 minutes or till sweet potatoes are done.
- Everything should be nicely carmelized.
- Inhale the aroma of carrots and tart apple, the hint of butter......taste the smooth sweet potatoes. I can't think of a way to make this any tastier
- Wasn't that easy?