Turkey Taco Soup with Avocado CreamFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans shopping list
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cooked turkey, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- Combine corn, chili beans, broth and salsa in a large pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Stir in cooked turkey.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 10 minutes more OR until heated through.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Stir together the sour cream and guacamole in a bowl until smooth.
- Remove soup from heat.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Top with guacamole mixture.