Apple Streusel CobblerFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling (Guess you could use just about any fruit filling!) shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup oats shopping list
How to make it
- Butter a 9" square baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread applie filling in buttered pan.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, melted butter and spices.
- Mix well.
- Pour over apple filling in pan.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in cold butter until crumbly.
- Add nuts and oats.
- Sprinkle mixture over top of pan.
- Bake 50 minutes OR until fruit is bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerator.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating1 people
wow love apple cobbler tasty recipe print try and save thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it