The Taco Rack Ice Cream Dessert TacosFrom nicolas 6 years ago
- 1- Half gallon of your favorite ice cream shopping list
- 1- Cup of chocolate morsels for melting shopping list
- ½- Cup of maraschino cherries shopping list
- I- Can of Redi-Whip shopping list
- 2- kiwi’s shopping list
- 1- Cup of your favorite dessert toppings (chocolate chips, crushed Oreos, M&M’s, Sprinkles, shopping list
- 1- Box of Hard taco shells shopping list
- 1- “Taco Rack Sr.” Available at www.TacoRack.com shopping list
- 1- cookie sheet or flat tray shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate morsels on a low heat. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Set a Taco Rack on a cookie sheet and put shells into slots.
- Place entire tray into oven for 7-9 minutes for toasting.
- Remove tray of shells from the oven and one by one coat the inside of each shell with the melted chocolate.
- Place each chocolate coated shells back into The “Taco Rack” and place into freezer for a few minutes, to harden the chocolate.
- Remove from freezer and spoon in ice cream until one-half to three-quarters full.
- Squirt a little whipped cream on top of the ice cream. Garnish with your favorite dessert toppings. Drizzle a few lines of chocolate syrup over your creation, and your done!
- Simply return the entire Taco Rack of Ice Cream Tacos to freezer to harden.
- It is mucho importante to make sure the tacos harden totally!
- When it is time for dessert, place a Taco Rack Solid Single Taco Holder, (also available at www.TacoRack.com), on each plate holding a perfectly prepared delicious “Ice Cream Taco” for your totally impressed guests.
- This is a very unique dessert choice. The salty taste of the tortilla and the sweetness of the chocolate and ice cream will drive your dinner guest LOCO!
- Please visit my site www.TacoRack.com or my My Space Page!
- The image provided shows the chocolate coating applied to the outside of the shell. We have found it is far better to coat the inside for two reasons!
- First, it is way cleaner to eat without the chocolat on the outside.
- Second, the do not freeze to the rails of the Taco Rack!
- Hasta La VIsta